Sunday, November 11, 2012

Moving drives me crazy

Well we have finally finished unpacking everything from the big move. House-check, garage- check, Shed- check. I finally feel like I can some what breath again except for the fact that Christmas is only a little over a month away and I have yet to have bought one single item. arrgggg!! We are loving the size of the living room and kitchen in the new house and I can't wait to decorate for Christmas. The done side to moving is we left a great homeschool group behind and I have yet to find any other homeschool families in our area. I have posted in multiple county facebook pages asking around. I even started a facebook page for the county after finding nothing. I really hope I can find more homeschoolers around us. I am going to check out the library and a few parks next week maybe we will run into some. It has been driving me crazy but that is just me worry wart afraid we will go another yr with no one to interact with. I am going to have to get out in the new community and see what kind of classes or educational opportunity might be out there. On the upside we are really close to some great Ga. attractions. There is Callaway Gardens, The Little White House, Space Museum in Columbus. So maybe we will be able to use our Tellus membership to get in free.

No comments:

Post a Comment