Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fantastic grammar fun

One of my bestie homeschool momma friends turned me on to a great site for learning grammar/parts of speech. I have been searching and searching for a fun interactive way to teach Alyssa grammar. You know me always wanting that outside the box way of learning. Well my friend Melody told me she was using a site called grammopolis with her daughter ,who just happens to be the same age and grade as mine so I figured I would check it out. This site is fatalistic it has books, videos, music, even quizzes all on the parts of speech and it even keeps track of how your child is doing. For you homeschool families with multiple children this is even more bang for your buck. You can sign up to 5 children on your one account and best of all it only cost $3.99 a month. A gallon of milk cost more than that. Shot these days so does a gallon of gas. Don't even get me started on that one. Anyway, if you are looking for a fun interactive way to teach grammar with your kids let me say this site is the way to go.  

http://www.grammaropolis.com/index.php 

No comments:

Post a Comment